Handi-Foam Channel Fill Pour-In-Place Foam Kit
High Flow Technology is an industry first polyurethane foam category, taking traditional pour-in-place foams and adding the ability to flow great distances through intricate voids to completely fill complex cavities.
MINIMAL FILL POINTS – TAKES THE COMPLEX & MAKES IT SIMPLE
While mold and cavity filling can be difficult and intricate, the characteristics of High Flow Technology infused products such as Channel Fill allow the foam to flow more thoroughly and greater distances even through complex geometries.
This means fewer fill points and a more complete seal and fill.Traditional Filling Materials vs. High Flow Technology
- R-Value 7.2 per inch – One of the highest aged R Values in Polyurethane Foam
- Yield: 44 Cubic Ft., 15 Cubic Ft.
- Cuttable: 3-5 Min.
- Fully Cured: 1 hr.
- Tack Free/Expansion Time: 60-90 seconds
- Density: 2.10 lb/ft³
- Closed Cell Content: >90%
- Fire Rating: ASTM E84 Flame Spread Index = 0, Smoke Developed = 85
- Shelf Life: 6 Months