Handi-Foam Sound Barrier Spray Foam Kit
.75 Density – The highest density open cell foam available!
Common applications include insulating and sealing wall cavities and sound deadening of media and play rooms as well as server or clean rooms.
- Handi-Foam Sound Barrier Open Cell Spray Foam Kit is a .50 LB. density spray foam that provides an R-value of 3.5 per inch and is an excellent product for sound deadening and reducing noise levels.
- Available sizes: 450 bdft. and 1350 bdft.
- The high expansion of the Sound Barrier / Open Cell products easily fills voids and has a quick curing time.
- Sound Barrier Spray Foam is easy to apply, adheres to almost any building material and conforms to the surrounding area.
- This spray foam achieves an STC (sound transmission class rating) of 35 at three inches thick.
- Each II-1350 (1350 bdft.) kit is equipped with a 15′ long hose and two 8 packs of nozzles ( total 8 fan & 8 cone nozzles).
- Each II-450 (450 bdft.) kit is equipped with a 9.5′ long hose and one 8 pack of nozzles (4 fan & 4 cone nozzles).
- Includes the Handi Gun Two-Component dispensing unit and an 8 pack of nozzles (4 fan & 4 cone nozzles).
- The Handi-Gun and nozzles are solvent resistant and can be cleaned with our Handi Foam Polyurethane Cleaner.
For special per pallet pricing, please contact us at (330) 837-7700.